We spent many hours on research to finding 2in1 ice cream maker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 2in1 ice cream maker, you should not miss this article. 2in1 ice cream maker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 2in1 ice cream maker by our suggestions
750 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- Makes 2-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet , UC Cubic Feet – 1.65 inches
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with LCD screen and 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Countdown timer with auto shutoff. MC Cubic Feet: 3.30
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
The Cuisinart Electronic Ice Cream Maker makes 2 qts of ice cream in just 20 minutes! The machine includes a lid with ingredient spout and integrated measuring cup, a 2 qt freezer bowl and an improved paddle for faster processing time. The housing is a sleek brushed chrome with a simple LCD display with pushpad settings for ice cream, gelato or sorbet. It’s also great for making frozen yogurt! The machine even features a count-down timer and shuts off automatically. Includes full instructions and a selection of recipes. Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty. Measures 9.7\” l x 8.6\” w x 13.2\” h.
2. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
3. Play and Freeze, Ice Cream Ball- Ice Cream Maker, (77349)
This play and freeze ice cream maker provides students with a hands-on experience studying the properties of movement, freezing, and basic science principles all while making ice cream. No electricity is needed, make the ice cream by rolling the ball, and it is ready in approximately 30 minutes and makes 1 pint of ice cream. The ice cream maker is durable, made of polycarbonate construction. Please note that additional materials are needed to make the ice cream- ice, rock salt, and ice cream mix (sold separately).
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
4. Electric Ice Cream Maker in Aqua with Candy Crusher (2 Quart)
Now you cann make your own ice cream and frozen yogurt with this Electrics Ice Cream Maker. An attached hand crank candy crusher dispenses cookies or crushed candy and nuts into your ice cream. Simple to make and easy to clean.
5. DASH DPIC100GBAQ04 My Pint Ice Cream Maker, Aqua
Customize your homemade ice cream by adding any flavors or toppings you want. The Dash My Pint Ice Cream Maker makes up to 1.6 cups of fresh ice cream. No complicated assembly required with this convenient personal ice cream maker. Just freeze the cooling bowl overnight and pop in your prepared ice cream mixture in the morning. In less than 30 minutes you can enjoy homemade ice cream. Take the included mixing spoon and eat your ice cream right from the cooling bowl. A 1-touch button starts the appliance with no effort necessary so you don’t ever have to monitor your ice cream.
6. DASH DIC700AQ Everyday Popsicle Ice Cream Maker, 1 quart, Aqua
- 2 IN 1: Make a quart of delicious ice cream (regular, organic, or dairy free), sorbet, frozen yogurt AND popsicles, fudgsicles, yogurt pops and more, with endless flavor options in just over 20 minutes!
- EASY TO USE: Designed with an ingredient spout to simplify making ice-cream. Simply freeze the container, then just turn on the machine and add ingredients (fresh fruit, chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc)
- KEEP IT COLD: Double-walled insulated freezer bowl keeps ice cream and popsicles chilled – perfect for kids and parties!
- EASY CLEAN: Minimal parts to help make cleaning effortless (wipe clean)
- all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe
- WARRANTY: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes ice cream maker, popsicle molds, bowl, popsicle molds, 7 reusable popsicle sticks, recipe guide and recipe database access
With the DASH everyday ice cream and popsicle maker, making homemade ice cream and popsicles is fun and easy. Whether you like organic, non-dairy sorbet, creamy sherbet, classic vanilla ice cream, or a lemonade popsicle, the everyday ice cream maker with bonus popsicle maker is the perfect 2-in-1 frozen treat helper. Just freeze the bowl overnight, add your ingredients and churn for up to 4 Cups of delicious homemade ice cream. With the ingredient spout, you can add ingredients as you go, from fresh fruit to classic chocolate chips. The 1 quart, double-walled insulated freezer bowl makes party-perfect ice cream and can be stored in your freezer for indulgent treats anytime.
7. Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor. 1-1/2-quart ice cream bowl capacity
- LWH: 16.73 x 12.00 x 9.33,UC LWH: 13.75 x 17.50 x 13.50,MC LWH: 18.00 x 14.25 x 14.25 inches . Weight : 32lbs
- 2 paddles – a gelato paddle for authentic gelato and an ice cream paddle for creamy ice cream
- 60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and a blue LCD readout.10-minute keep cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after timer has gone off
- 1.5 quart capacity
- BPA Free Features: Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor|1.5 quart capacity|2 paddles for authentic gelato and for creamy ice cream|60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and blue LCD readout|10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after the timer has gone off|BPA Free
The Cuisinart Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Make decadent ice cream, rich creamy gelato and light sorbet that your family will love, all in the comfort of your own home. The easy to use, fully automatic Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker features a commercial-style compressor so you can make batch after batch without waiting. Two unique mixing paddles and a 60-minute countdown timer work to ensure your homemade gelato, ice cream or sorbet has the perfect consistency.
The included recipe book features a variety of flavors to create with the Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. You can also add in your favorite ingredients — be it fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, even brownies — during the mixing process through the see-through lid to make a fabulous frozen treat. Once the timer countdown is complete, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle begins to keep your ice cream or gelato nice and cool. For optimum consistency, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Features and Benefits
Add recipe ingredients to the mixing bowl with the easily removable see-through lid and then watch the mixing process in action.
Use to add your favorite toppings and mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
Two unique paddles mix and aerate the ingredients in the mixing bowl to create your frozen dessert. The gelato and sorbet paddle perfectly incorporates air in the ingredients and creates richly textured results with intense flavor. Use the ice cream paddle to perfectly churn for smooth, creamy results.
Mixing Bowl with Lift-Out Handle
Anondized aluminum mixing bowl. No need to pre-chill or freeze the bowl prior to use.
Touchpad Control Panel with LCD Readout
When the unit is on, the power button is illuminated by a red LED light. The countdown timer can be set from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. The Start/Stop button can be pressed at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the timer and mixing. The same button can be pressed to continue mixing.
Making Frozen Desserts
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure your base does not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. Gelato and sorbet bases should be no more than 1 quart and ice cream bases should be no more than 5 cups. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Place the mixing bowl into the base.
- Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so it rests in the center of the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on and then set the timer per the recipe. The timer will default to 60 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
- Add ingredients such as chips and nuts towards the end of the mixing time once the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Once the set time concludes, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle will keep your ice cream or gelato cool.
- When the frozen dessert is ready, transfer to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about five minutes before the freezing process is complete in order to fully incorporate them into the frozen mixture. To add a chocolate swirl to the mix, slowly drizzle in hot fudge or melted chocolate.
8. Nostalgia ICMP400BLUE 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker with Easy Carry Handle
- Works best with Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Try the creamy French Vanilla (ICP825VAN8PK), indulgent Chocolate (ICP825CHOC8PK), or the refreshingly sweet flavor of Strawberry (ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Easy-to-clean plastic bucket
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Convenient carrying handle
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Recipes included in manual. BPA free
The fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. This unit features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean plastic bucket and 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt, and let the electric motor do the rest. Soon you will have wonderful homemade ice cream. Customize each recipe by adding extras, like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
9. Ice Cream Magic Personal Ice Cream Maker
Make ice cream in a matter of minutes with the Ice Cream Magic Maker. You can make any flavor ice cream with the this home ice cream maker, and it will be ready to eat in a snap. Your kids can make their own ice cream using the Ice Cream Maker, which also makes low-fat and sugar-free ice cream.
10. AmazonBasics 1.5 Quart Automatic Homemade Ice Cream Maker
- 1.5 quart-capacity ice cream maker for creating your own custom frozen desserts
- Make ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, custard, sorbet, and sherbet
- Fully-automatic operation that produces frozen desserts in less than 30 minutes
- no stirring needed
- Mess-free design with easy-lock lid and large spout allows you to effortlessly add ingredients
- Double-insulated freezer bowl
- no need to add ice. Requires 24 hours in freezer prior to use
- Freezer bowl must be hand washed
An Amazon Brand
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2In1 Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!