754 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Replacement Media – FC100A1003- 16×20,2 pack
2. 2-Pack 4 INCH MERV 8 Filter, 16X25X4
The CF408H1625 captures a high percentage of household air particles, including microscopic particles you can’t see. These particles include bacteria, dust, mold, Pollen, smoke and viruses. It is rated MERV 8 which is up to 20 times more efficient than typical 1 inch fiberglass Filters. Fits all Honeywell 16x25x4 inch air cleaners.
3. Aerostar 16x20x4 MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter, Made in the USA 15 1/2″ x 19 1/2″ x 3 3/4″, 6-Pack
4. Aerostar Home Max 16x20x4 MERV 13 Pleated Air Filter, Made in the USA, 6-Pack
- CHECK YOUR FIT – Nominal size: 16x20x4
- Actual size: 15 1/2″x19 1/2″x3 3/4″
- This MERV 13 filter is comparable with MPR 1500-1900 & FPR 10.
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION EFFICIENCY – Aerostar filters are made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that draws and captures allergens including lint, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, and dust.
- IMPROVE INDOOR AIR QUALITY – Protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. Aerostar filters are a simple to install and cost-effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger various allergy and asthma symptoms.
- HIGH PERFORMING – 100% synthetic electrostatic media for high efficiency with low air flow resistance. For best results, change your filters every 60 to 90 days during normal times of year but increase frequency to 30 days during peak summer and winter months when your unit is working the hardest.
- MADE IN THE USA – Aerostar filters are manufactured in the USA by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Aerostar 16 x 20 x 4 Commercial HVAC Filter – Merv 13, Box of 6 Pleated MERV 13 Media Comparable to Filtrate MPR 1500 to 1900 Comparable FPR 10 Designed for Superior Filtration Efficiency Made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that captures 90% of large airborne allergens such as pollen, mold spores, and dust mite debris. Its robust frame construction enhances quality and ensures high durability Improve Indoor Air Quality Protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. Aerostar filters are a simple and cost effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. Reduce Cost An Aerostar furnace air filter helps keep your HVAC unit working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. When your unit runs properly, it consumes less energy, requires less maintenance and will have a longer life. These factors will have an impact on your utility bill and maintenance costs. It is recommended that you change the filter every 12 months during normal conditions but increase frequency during peak seasons when your unit is working the hardest. About Aerostar Air Filters Aerostar filters are manufactured in the USA by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The Aerostar brand is known for constantly innovating and improving their technology to help make filtration more efficient, effective and every day. What’s in the Box of 6 Aerostar Commercial HVAC Filters Nominal Size: 16 x 20 x 4 Actual Size: 15 1/2″ x 19 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ , Size: 16x20x4, AC and Furnace Air Filters.
5. Honeywell FC200E1003 16 x 20 Media Air Filter (MERV 13) 80
6. Honeywell FC100A1037 20"x25"x4" Merv 11 Filter Media,(Packaging may vary) Pack of 5
Honeywell FC100A1037 Filter F25F F35F F100F F200E-5pk Features: Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999. Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Description 20X25 Media Air Filter Application Replacement Filter Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.x 4in Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999. Efficiency Standard Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns. Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85% Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 11 Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner Can Be Used With Honeywell 20X25, 25X20, 25X22 F100 and F200 Media Air Cleaners, SpaceGard 2200
7. Honeywell FC100A1011 20 x 20 x 4.5 inch replacement media air furnace filter – MERV 11
- Filter Size: 20″ x 20″ x 5″
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only): MERV 11
- Efficiency Standard: Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
- Expected Duration: 6 to 12 months
- Fits Honeywell models: F25, F35, F100, F150
Honeywell says: Our filters are up to 4 times more effective and is up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter. They captures both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. Our filters last up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter. Replace them every 6-12 months versus monthly or quarterly changes.
8. Honeywell Replacement Media FC100A1029- 16×25 (5-pack)
9. Honeywell FC100A1029-5pk 16" x 25" Media Air Filter, Merv 11 (Pack of 5)
10. Honeywell 20″ X 25″ X 4″ FC200E1037 Air Filter Replacement – MERV 13
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 16X20x4 Honeywell Air Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!